High Temperature Furnace
MHI is a energuy efficient high temperature furnace
general furnace manufacturer. Our furnaces meet the highest
standards for quality, energy efficiency, and performance. From
the laboratory scale Z-Series box furnace
, to our robust bottom-loading furnace
to our novel e-Ion Zapper™ Furnace
a rapid heat-up rate of 200°C per second, MHI has a high temperature heating solution for for
even the most demanding user. From laboratory, lab scale, prototyping to large scale with established high safety refractories. We will be responsive to your needs.
Safety, Warranty, Non-sag High Temperature Roofs, Unique Fiberfree™ Hearths, Great Uniformity
Designed with modern materials and state-of-the-art technology platforms
A Sampling of the MHI High Temperature Furnace Family
Top Hat Box Furnace
Swing-away top-loading 1800°C furnace, double-wall cool to touch.
- Safety: Double
walled Stainless Steel construction.
This, along with the FiberFree™ refractory, allow for
a safe exterior working environment (~50°C or lower). Standard on many furnaces. MHI furnaces, where applicable, have three-arm balanced swing away doors that keep the hot surface side away from user.
- Warranty: Contact
us to learn about the best warranty for your furnace
- High Temperature Furnace Classes: Almost
all MHI furnaces are lined with non-toxic FiberFree™
refractory in the furnace chamber. FiberFree™
refractory is a safe-to-use insulation which does not contain
any toxic short fibers. Please check detailed specifications that are provided with quote.
- Non-sag roof technology: MHI also uses the unique RHD
FiberFree™ refractory for the roof of most furnaces.
This novel refractory does not crack during cycling at
operating temperatures which allows for longer life of the
furnace and longer life from the heating elements. Less cracks and longer life means you will be running your furnace
more efficiently and have an overall savings (monetary, energy,
replacement materials, etc.). This FiberFree™
material advantage is uniquely available from
- Robustness: MHI uses nanofractal roof hangers.
- Unique Hearth Designs: Several bottom loader type furnaces now have floors that come standard with removable hearths. On large bottom loader furnaces we have added a new design feature, which makes the already sturdy door-top fully removable and lockable. If you ever damage the floor of the door - simply change out this piece without incurring the larger cost for the entire door. Hearths can reach 2000°C operating temperatures with the unique the non-toxic FiberFree™ refractory.
- Uniformity: As high as +/- 2°C temperature uniformity for small chambers. Slightly more as the size increases. Uniformity is related to insulation quality and quantity, furnace design, best heating elements and high class control systems that for example are easily accepted in US governmnet laboratories. Overall care matters when mating ceramics, thick gauge stainless steel and high temperature heating elements. we often find the MHI provides an additional layer of insulation compared to other manufacturers and provides the latest in feedback control electronics.
- Awards: MHI
has received the prestigious R&D100 and other awards for its heating elements, refractory materials, and furnaces.
This shows our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
so that you have the highest quality and best performing furnace.
- Access to best practices and patented technology: We
are a completely integrated high temperature furnace manufacturer which allows
us to respond quickly and efficiently to our customers' needs
worldwide. MHI has several service testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Versatile: MHI furnaces are used in diverse applications from chemical processing, vapor deposition, nano scale processing, materials processing and energy conversion from R&D to prototypes to industrial scale operations.
- Flexibility: When appropriate MHI takes significant care in providing versatility. Mutitap transformers are often provided when we feel the customer may move the furnace over time to a different location. In some areas of the world there is a need for mutitap transformers in order to cater for long-cycle voltage fluctuations. However it is very important for user to specify correct voltage at time of oredering.
X-PAN Control Panel
MHI manufactures novel devices when standard furnaces cannot meet your needs. Please contact us.
:: Read Testimonials :: Conversion
Please use genuine MHI replacement parts only. With a unique blend of engineering excellence, advanced safety features and impeccable design, every MHI replacement part creates best value for you.
MHI also manufactures: Custom
Continuous Convective Ovens and Hydrogen
Contact us to design
the best solution for your application.